Notice of Alternatives to Full Payment of Fines or Costs:
If you are assessed a fine and court costs as a result of a citation and you are unable to pay, bring this to the attention of the judge. For more information, contact the court or an attorney.
The Cleveland Municipal Court is a court of limited jurisdiction. The Municipal Court Judge is authorized by Texas State statute to preside over criminal misdemeanors, gross misdemeanors, traffic infractions and other City of Cleveland code violations. The judge can not discuss your case outside the courtroom. This court is a non-record court.
Cleveland Municipal Court strives to provide a neutral, courteous, and fair forum for the trail of all Class C misdemeanor offenses arising under Texas Civil and Criminal Statues and City Ordinances. The court and its staff represent the Judicial Branch of the City of Cleveland government. The Court is dedicated to the principles of impartiality, fairness and judicial independence.
All juveniles (under age 17) must appear before the judge on the designated court date which appears on the citation and a parent or guardian must accompany you.
Save a Life - Don't Text and Drive - Don't Drink & Drive
1/3 of all traffic related deaths are from alcohol impaired drivers in the U.S. Nationally, each day more than 15 people are killed and more than 1,200 people are injured in crashes involving a distracted driver. (Statistics provided by the Texas Department of Transportation)
Appointment and Fees Report (PDF)
- Fees and Appointments November 2023.pdf
- Fees and Appointments October 2023.pdf
- Fees and Appointments September 2023.pdf
- Fees and Appointments August 2023.pdf
- Fees and Appointments July 2023.pdf
- Fees and Appointments June 2023.pdf
- Fees and Appointments Sep 2022 thru May 2023.pdf
- Fees and Appointments November 2022
- Fees and Appointments October 2022
- Fees and Appointments August 2022
- Fees and Appointments April 2022