The mission of the Finance Department is to safeguard the fiscal integrity of the City, its component units, and enable other City stakeholders to do the same. Serving the community’s residents, businesses, developers and investors, our team is Cleveland’s reliable financial resource.
Property Tax Rate Notices and Public Hearing Dates
- FY 2019-20 Adopted Property Tax Rate Ordinance
- 2019 Proposed Property Tax Rate - City of Cleveland
- 2018 Proposed Property Tax Rate - City of Cleveland
Continuing Disclosure Reporting
- City Financial Report - December 2019 (PDF)
- EDC Investment Report - December 2019 (PDF)
- City Investment Report - September 2019 (PDF)
- Quarterly Investment Report - September EDC 2019 (PDF)
Sales Tax Reports
Allocation historical summaries show the total dollars returned to a local sales taxing city, county, special purpose district, or transit authority by the Comptroller’s Office for their local sales tax collection. The payments are listed by month and totaled by year. Allocation amounts are dependent upon the timing and accuracy of taxpayers’ returns, but generally represent taxes collected on sales made two months or more prior to the allocation payment.
Demographic & Psychographic Information for Retail Developers
The intent of the study was to provide a better understanding of the community’s retail sector in order to improve opportunities for existing retailers and to provide a foundation for attracting new retailers and restaurants to Cleveland.