Senior Citizens Center
To encourage the healthiest, most active lifestyle possible through meaningful education, wellness, health, volunteer opportunities and social activities while providing a forum for fellowship. It is our goal to offer seniors in our community an outlet where they can participate in activities and share common interests with other seniors, while at the same time promoting health and wellness.
Cleveland Senior Citizens Organization is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization providing services to area seniors over 60 years of age to keep them living independently in their homes as long as possible.
- Congregate meals provided five (5) days a week at lunch time - 11:30 am.
- Home bound meals - Meals on Wheels are provided five days a week. Frozen meals are provided once a week (five day supply) for those individuals that live five (5) miles outside of the Cleveland city limits.
- Some transportation is provided to assist needed services. Call the Center for more details.
- Dominoes - Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 11:00 am
- Chicken Foot - Wednesday 9:30 am - 11:00 am
- Bingo - Friday 9:30 am - 11:00 am and Friday 9:30 am - 11:00 am
- Chair Exercises - Monday 10:00 am - 11:00 am and Thursday 10:00 am - 11:00 am
The Holy Rollers Band (4th Friday of the month) 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Hot Lunch $4.00 - Monday - Friday 11:00 am - 1:00 pm (Visitors $5.00)
The Center is open five days a week (Monday to Friday) from 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Call the Center with any questions or if you wish to donate your time or money to assist them.