The City of Cleveland Fire Department prides itself in its workmanship and activities it provides to the citizens of the City of Cleveland as well as outside of our community.
We welcome our community to come and visit our continuously growing and improving fire station. Walk-ins are always welcome, although we do ask that tours of the station be scheduled in advance.
You're welcome to call us at 281-592-8721 anytime. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to meeting you!
“The members of the Cleveland Fire Department are dedicated to providing a safe environment while enhancing the quality of life for the communities they serve.”
We hold this true to heart. Our members work hard at what they do and provide the utmost respect when it comes to servicing our community both in and out.
To be a fire service organization of the highest professional standards responsive to the ever changing needs of the city and our members through unity, acceptance, and commitment to values.
- Customer Service – We will continue to improve our customer service performance internally and externally.
- Professionalism – Through dedication, a strong work ethic, and excellence, we are committed to enhancing the community’s access to high quality emergency services.
- Teamwork – We are dependent on one another and each other’s participation in pursuit of win/win solutions as essential elements of our operating style.
- Respect – We welcome individual and professional differences and treat everyone with dignity.
- Integrity – We are honest, accountable, and trustworthy.
Thank you for visiting! We hope you will take the time to explore this site and learn more about your Cleveland Fire Department and our commitment to community and the citizens of Cleveland.