Welcome to Cleveland, Texas!Whether you're new to the area or simply looking for resources, you've come to the right place. Check out our website for more detailed information on various services.
- Click here for required Grant Notices
- City of Cleveland employees and employees who terminated in 2020 and were eligible for health care coverage though the city can receive a copy of their 2020 Form 1095-B upon request - click for more information.
- To sign up for our emergency notification system, text your zip code to 888777 or visit www.nixle.com. Or you can visit the How Do I page and use the registration widget.
- To reach Public Works, please call City Hall at 281-592-2667 and create a work order for issues. If after 5:00 pm, weekends or holidays, please contact non-emergency number for Police Department for the on-call employee - 281-592-2621.
- Reminder to check our COVID-19 page for related PDF documents
The City has begun the process of utilizing Public Surplus to auction off city surplus items Read on...
The school year has officially began for many school districts in our area. The Cleveland Police Department wants to encourage motorist to be watchful of children walking on or near roadways. Read on...
Text your ZIPCODE to 888777 from your mobile phone to register. [Read on...]